Participants are poets who are dedicated to spend a major portion of their time promoting and celebrating poetry. By volunteering to reach out, make positive comments or encouragements to blogs that are new; they demonstrate leadership qualities in becoming backbone of future poetry advocacy leaders and seasoned poetry readers and writers.
Meanwhile, we welcome poets who are represented as Fresh Poets to join our leadership group under their own wish or motivation. We expect our group to grow and expand so that more poets are inspired, more poems are composed and shared, and more joy or fulfillment in poetry is discovered.
- Any Poet who wants to join our Thursday Poets’ Rally, should feel free to post an original free verse in your own blog. Do link in your entry along via linkz upon signing in agreement , and visit 18 participants to fulfill the requirement.
Agreement with linkz: :http://promisingpoetsparkinglot.blogspot.com/
- If you are one of the previous participants, you have the option to visit either 18 fresh poets from the list, or visit 9 participants that are new to you, 9 fresh poets from the list.
- Please make sure to return favor to the poets by reading them back, when you are given comments by the other participants.
- After you have commented on a minimum of 18 blogs, do let us know. You will be moved on the list the following week as active poets.
Thursday Poets Rally Locations:
- Agreement with linkz: http://promisingpoetsparkinglot.blogspot.com/
So you all around soon..
This is really lovely!!
An interesting project, I must say.
hello you listed me earlier this year as a up an coming poet to watch on your list and may i say many thanks for that i now have collect since i started my blog in february this year of 91 poems now if any one fancys a look feel free to browze or subscribe there are also some posts which are tributes to things which i was part of in life. 4valentines4words4poetryfor you.com was my site you may fancy another look there so much to read now from kevin thankyou.
Isn’t Thursday Poets Rally this week? I can’t find the blog, it seems to have been deleted… ;(
I’ve just noticed the announcement! Sorry for the trouble 😉
read the mission statement and make corrections in case you find errors.
Wow Ji, this is absolutely perfect! Very thoughtful of you to have posted it and soon! Great..
Just played around a bit with a minor some.. 🙂
you are aptly and lovely cool…
Thanks for the feedback.