The Buffalo is too witty, I fear
To be seen as needy, dear,
If he should be punished by law,
It would be harmful to us all,
For nothing is perfect on earth,
Rebirth comes after the fate of death,
Think of all the fields he plows,
And all of the crops he promotes,
His value is too big to count,
He must be called the Fount,
He gives people HoPe
And teaches us how to learn the rope,
He is the buffalo who sows,
And he is the buffalo who does the talent shows…
- 37,530 hits
Join 190 other subscribers
Type and hit =>
- Ava Alexandra Vacherot /Verse In A Nutshell
- Chimnese /My Poetry Writing
- Eddie Cabbage at WordpressCom
- Hyde Park Poetry AT Thursday Poets Rally
- Jingle / Aya Wilson/Kora-Leah Finchol Wilson
- Mary Bruce Leopold Holmwood / Promising Poets Poetry Cafe
- Natalie Sunflowers / Baylee Zach Layton Flecher/Morning Dew
- Sabringo Chelsea Leming Joseph / Mazilla Firefox At Promising Poets Parking Lot
Wit and humor are necessary in this life!
Bless those buffalo..they do have an important place in the world..loved your sweet humor in this.
LOL! Thanks for joining in!!! great job 🙂
Laughing is awesome medicine! I’ve had days, nay weeks and months where all I wanted to do was cry, then someone who knew what I needed would come over and with one well place joke, action or expression I’d be laughing so hard and everything that had been bothering me was gone and I came to the realization that nothing is ever so big or so troublesome that laughter can’t lighten that load.
Enjoyed reading this. Be blessed!
it’s good to laugh…