Mr. Barack Obama,
A romantic president of America,
He has made the world history,
His daughters are promising,
His wife is supportive
Run for changes,
Work for improvement
to those who earn minimum wages,
Mr. Obama has starred a famous show
in the most challenging stages,
Way to go,
Let your brilliance glow.
- 37,530 hits
Join 190 other subscribers
Type and hit =>
- Ava Alexandra Vacherot /Verse In A Nutshell
- Chimnese /My Poetry Writing
- Eddie Cabbage at WordpressCom
- Hyde Park Poetry AT Thursday Poets Rally
- Jingle / Aya Wilson/Kora-Leah Finchol Wilson
- Mary Bruce Leopold Holmwood / Promising Poets Poetry Cafe
- Natalie Sunflowers / Baylee Zach Layton Flecher/Morning Dew
- Sabringo Chelsea Leming Joseph / Mazilla Firefox At Promising Poets Parking Lot
After reading your blog post I browsed your website a bit and noticed you aren’t ranking nearly as well in Google as you could be. I possess a handful of blogs myself and I think you should take a look here: http://seopressors.org You’ll find it’s a very nice tool that can bring you a lot more visitors. Keep up the quality posts
It’s a touching compliment to Mr Obama but by saying “he made the world history” it can be interpreted as “he confined the world to history” or “he destroyed the world”! we know that’s not true of course it’s just the structure of the line..
Nice patriotic post:)
Yes he did. HE made history.
Very well written. A job well done with the 55 word prompt. Be blessed.
This is beautiful…
way to go.
bless Mr. Obama,
he does a great job.
this hits home.
You capture the visual spirit of the photo well.
charming smiles from the Obama family, way to go.