Congratulations! The following Poets have won The Perfect Poet Award of week 42.
(In No particular order)
D. B. Dean
PS: Vinay, Alcina, belladonna23 are nominated for week 42, but you already won on week 41….I will follow the rule and give you the award on Rally week 43 under the condition that you have accepted the award on week 41..…Thanks for the understanding, No poets will won two weeks in a row, which remains valid or active…
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Put the logo on your blog under your poets rally entry or any poem post before or on next rally.
- Post a poem (or a Haiku) under the logo.
- Tag Promising poets poetry cafe to link back to This Award Post.
- Nominate One Previous Participant or current participant and U R done!
Criterion of the Nomination:
- You must be A Thursday Poets Rally Participant for a minimum 1 week to be able to be nominated.
- This award is given once every two weeks by Jingle at Promising Poets’ Poetry Cafe Beginning week 41
- Each Rally week, Jingle will award those Rally participants nominated by previous week winners but finalized by Jingle.
- If a winner rejects the award and gets nominated once again, Jingle has to withhold the nomination until the poet eventually accepts the previous award.
- This award is initialized and created by Jingle at Jingle.
- Winners of this award have the option to choose one of the logos available to post in their blog upon acceptance. If the winner does NOT follow the rule to post the winning logo and nominate a poet along with the post, Jingle will consider a rejection to the award. Jingle will be responsible for nominating additional award winning poets for the week . (If u reject the award, then u can NOT make claim of this honor in the future in your blog or at any other public occasions).
A sample award acceptance is linked here:
Thursday Poets Rally Week 42 is still open for submission, to enter your entry, click on the link below: